Boyfriend left me for another guy?

okay my boyfriend that I lived with for 2 months was in the living room one day with all my stuff already packed and asked me to please move out. well we had our fight and I grabbed my phone 2 call my mom and he hit me for calling his new boyfriend a fu*ck tard well I left my stuff and just left getting my brother 2 get my stuff. he called me now 5 months after all this happen saying he wants me back...

what should I do

111

Most Helpful Girl

• say no. The guy hit you for calling someone a name. Waaay immature, and I doubt he's grown much in only 5 months

• agreed thanks but he treated me so good and he never hit me when we were actually together but I feel scared 2go back I'm not but still its hard

• true true thanks

• no probs :)

What Girls Said 10

• F***.HIM. This asshole should be buried. I don't care what the situation is, you don't f***ing put your hands on another human being unless it's self defense. Especially not in a relationship. Do not go back to this asshole. In fact, I'd like to burn his f***ing house down, but that's just me, lol. But seriously, honey, you're a gem! Don't let some d***-wad treat you like a piece of dirt.

• I think he needs to figure out his sexual orientation before he gets involved in a relationship with you or anyone else. Also some anger management should be required. A man who hits a woman is not a man. Don't settle for that bulls***. Most men that abuse women startbout treating them like royalty. Don't fall for it.

• he hit you ? don't even consider going back... or you'll forever be abused

• Girl, let him be forever alone~ you deserve better.

• No. If he was dirty enough to do it once...he's dirty enough to do it again! Don't settle...

• don't go back to him. he hit you, and a abuser will always be a abuser

• refer to jadedsymphony's answer...

• First of all I wouldn't ever go back. If he physically put his hands on you once, he will more than likely do it again. And if he left you for a man? Why would you want to go back anyway? You can do better girl. Don't let him suck you in only to hurt you again.

• nooo.. you deserve better. he left you for someone else.he hit you so he is not the man you deserve. if he did all of this once than what make you think that he is not going to do it again?

• baby, you need a woman, we will take good care of you.

What Guys Said 1

• If he did hit you under any circumstances what ever it might be, then quit with him immediately, he doesn't deserve you. He is junk then. Don't even consider thinking about him he doesn't deserve even a second of your time. Period.

When my girlfriend left me for another guy and said that she agreed to marry him (whom she new only two months), and even spoke with him in front of me, I was in rage. I wished her good luck, and left.

But hitting a woman is beyond anything.

My advice is to forget him.