She used me and left me. What should I do?

So this girl wanted to be only friends with benefits, but did not tell me her real intentions from the start. Instead, she wanted to get into a relationship with me, and now I'm left heart broken after dating her and catching feelings. She told me her real intentions, and I'm going through a very dark and rough time. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You should learn a lesson about yourself so that you don't repeat this mistake.

There is this macho/false bravado that guys your age just want to have sex and they really don't have any feelings for love or romance. That certainly DOES describe some guys your age but not all of them. Many guys in their teens want affection and romance though they rarely openly express it.

If you want a romantic relationship, jumping into a physical relationship too soon can cause tremendous problems for you. For many people, affection and romantic attachment start growing quite rapidly as soon as the relationship is physical. Having those feelings develop before you really know your partner leads you into situations such as what has recently happened to you.

Be brutally honest with yourself bout what you really want in a relationship, don't be embarrassed to accept yourself as you really are, and guard your heart more carefully in the future. Repeated experiences such as this can cause a guy to become bitter and that is something you really want to avoid!

1|1
    0|0
  • Learn from it. This is what they do, they use you for what they can get and then move on to the next target. Sometimes it's sex, usually it's money and attention (while she's fucking someone else).

She offered you a valuable lesson. Whether you make the most of it, however, is up to you.

My advice: don't do relationshits any more. There's no reason to. You can get what you want from women without the need of a relationshit. If she wants one, that means she sees you as an ATM and emotional tampon. Send her ass down the road.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Learn from this experience. Don't do anything bad to her or other people. Just move on from that, and learn. See what you can do in the future. People like that are, however, unavoidable.

0|1
    0|1
  • let her live her bum life. move on to better things kid

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Enjoy that she used you for sex. I've been with a lot of women, and trust me, the sex is the best part.

The best way to get over this is to sleep with as many women as possible. It does work.

0|0
    0|0
  • go find a new girl right away and fuck the new girl till the blues go away

0|0
    0|0
  • Pull ups pull ups do a lot of pull ups boi

0|1
    0|0
  • Why did she leave you at the end?

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suck it up. and walk it off...

0|0
    0|0
  • Rebound! when a woman puts a hurting on me i return the favor tenfold to other women. Go out and pump and dump 10 other women (or however many it takes to make you feel even).

0|2
    2|0
    • Fuck yes, that's a good way to do it! Make sure they catch a real good case of the Feelz, and then crush them.

Just make sure to use a fake name and burner phone so they don't PoundMeToo you or make a false rape accusation. Women do that shit when they want revenge.

• Violence, spreading a bad reputation, financial ruin, property destruction... and many other options are available...

0|0
    1|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes