Move in with my boyfriend?

So I'm 17 and my boyfriends 17. he's parents LOVE me! Me and my mom are fighting constantly, and its driving me literally INSANE! should I move out and move in with my boyfriend? What do I have to look too. Or should I wait till college, (im going away)? HELP

22

Most Helpful Girl

• well no one can really tell you what to do but just remember that when you and him get into fights you will not be able to stay mad at him because you will be living under his roof and where are =you going to go and sometimes when living with your partner can cause pregnacy because your sleeping in the same bed and it leads to sex eventually and if he doesn't know you want to get away for college that's something you might want to start talking to him about it theirs really not a right or wrong choice but talk to him about what if you guys get into a fight what are you guys gonna do to solve the proble?

What Guys Said 2

• No, you two will eventually start to hate each other unless you have time apart, everyone needs their space

• That's way too young to move in with your boyfriend in my opinion. If I was your father I wouldn't know who to kill first if you moved in with him...you or the boyfriend. lol

Ah, thank god I don't have any daughters.

What Girls Said 1

• well if your going away for college it will complicate things if you live with him for however long then leave ya know.

im not saying don't do it or anything but my boyfriend moved in with me at 17 and left for a month (his family went on vacation) and I hated every second of it