Do you think people in life deserve a second chance? In all aspects and parts of life? do they deserve it?

Do you think people deserve second chances in life?

• Yes, I believe people deserve second chances
  • No, I don't think people deserve second chances
  • Depends on what he/she did
    Vote C
for me it depends on what he or she did, if they committed murder, rape, a horrible crime, then I don't think so, but if the person was fired from their first and only job, failed at something, then they do deserve a second chance.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so. Everyone makes mistakes and its never too late to turn your life around.

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone should get a second chance, you might say different but if you were in there place you would beg for a nether chance.

Like if I was caught drinking and underage, and they were going to take me to jail. I would wanna nether chance.

But if I missed up again then they should take my ass to jail.

and see if I learn from that.

• i believe people deserve a second chance, but not a third.

• Depends. I think *sometimes* things happen for a reason, and that certain circumstances just weren't meant to be. For example, each person is not equipped for just any career, and sometimes couples just shouldn't be together because they're unhealthy for each other.

• yes I think people do. I guess the only time I would say no would be when someone commits a premeditated crime that is so sickening that it could not ever be forgiven. but I believe in forgiveness, so if the person really seemed like they had changed, I still might try to forgive. it would just be a lot harder to do

• Most people deserve a lot more than a second chance. I don't think anything should ever be final.

What Guys Said 5

• Really depends. Murder, Rape, or stole so much you destroyed people's lives (see CEO, CFO, COO, etc of Enron)... no, no second chance. You actually deserve to die then.

And then it depends, how much of a second chance? I mean, I might give my ex a second chance at friendship, but anything else? Fuck that, she doesn't deserve it.

• during my childhood I made lot of mistakes which effected my adult life ,so yes people deserve second chance according to me

• If you killed my only begotten daughter, and defiled her corpse, and you were genuinely sorry, I'd forgive you. I believe in second chances, heavily.

• Everyone deserves a second chance as long as what they have done does not affect someones life or equal crimes. (cheaters deserve a second chance, murderers don't)

• Yes, but not a third chance!