If you could pick the truth vs lie, which one would you pick? Assuming someone was cheating on you. Would you want know or live unaware?

I think if I had a family with this guy I would just tell him never to tell me. I'd pick the lie.

316

Most Helpful Guys

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA :)
    but seriously, just be up front with me. If you wanted to cheat then maybe you might want him better. I am not going to hold you here if your heart is not with me. If you want to change, you can but if that is how you feel then why do I want someone here that does not feel the same way that I feel about her?

• truth, know.. dont' want to live a lie.. that's awful!

• Assume I had his kids. I rather my kids have a dad than to be a single mom.

• I get that... I'm so sorry:(! Dads are so important to daughters! you can heal from that, but I know... what happened to dad?

• not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• I appreciate honestly. It would kill me to know he truth but I believe I deserve the truth. Out of respect for me, the S/O should be honest with me