If you could pick the truth vs lie, which one would you pick? Assuming someone was cheating on you. Would you want know or live unaware?

I think if I had a family with this guy I would just tell him never to tell me. I'd pick the lie.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA :)
    but seriously, just be up front with me. If you wanted to cheat then maybe you might want him better. I am not going to hold you here if your heart is not with me. If you want to change, you can but if that is how you feel then why do I want someone here that does not feel the same way that I feel about her?

1|1
    0|0
  • truth, know.. dont' want to live a lie.. that's awful!

1|0
    0|0
    • Assume I had his kids. I rather my kids have a dad than to be a single mom.

• Show All
    • I get that... I'm so sorry:(! Dads are so important to daughters! you can heal from that, but I know... what happened to dad?

• not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• I appreciate honestly. It would kill me to know he truth but I believe I deserve the truth. Out of respect for me, the S/O should be honest with me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hurt me with the truth than comfort me with a lie... Sometimes ignorance is not always bliss

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been in this situation more than once. I've been lied to a lot. 1 way or another, I find out the truth. I choose truth. Yes, it's not always easy to hear, but it's best. Honesty is the best policy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I’d want the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! (Okay, maybe not the whole truth if it means explaining which kind of sexual activities she did. Hehe...)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, if i had a family, then for sure i`d rather have the truth so i can dumb yo ass lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Truth always, better to be hurt now then find out later and get hurt then

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the extent, the frequency, and the status. No one wants to share their spouse.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to know so I can kick them out of my life. I hate people like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes the lie is easier to live with. Blind ignorance !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I always pick the truth. Not many can handle that..

1|0
    0|0
  • The truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • The truth because I have no desire to live a lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course i'd want to know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • truth hurts, but it's real

1|0
    0|0
  • The truth