Ex boyfriend said he's changed.. should I believe him?

I had my first boyfriend when I was 13, almost 14. You can't say it was love but I liked him, he was sweet and all.

So I broke up with him after almost 2 months because he wanted sex, which I think is crazy that young after so little time.

He's only a few months older than me.

After we dated I found out that he's a player and wasn't even a virgin when he was with me, but I forgot about him quickly.

So now.. One of my best friend told me that she's been in love with him for years now and met up with him. Which isn't my problem. If they're into each other, why not?

I met him a few weeks ago at the bus stop, just friendly said hi but then I ignored him, because honestly I don't wanna be with a player.

Since that day he's been stalking me on Facebook, with text messages and calls. I found out that my friend told him about the reason I broke up with him, cause I never did, because I was really shy back then.

Now he's all like," I've changed " and he told me that I was the only girl who's ever hurt him in breaking up with him, that he loves me.

Should I believe him?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. The only reason he would want a girl who "hurt him" (because you wouldn't give him sex at 14?) is to settle accounts with you. Stay away from him and block him on face book.

You are a pretty girl and whether you want a serious or a sporting relationship, there are plenty of guys without the baggage available to you.

There are two rules regarding young men and sex.

1. They will lie to get it.

2. If they say they are not lying but want sex, refer to rule #1.

What Guys Said 3

• No. He still wants to get what he couldn't get before.

• Did either of you give him the balloon knot? This is key.

• No absolutely not... why would a guy change? he's the same dude

What Girls Said 1

• No, he's a douchebag. Stay away from him