How do we know if we have moved on from someone?

I don’t miss her but you know, I miss having someone
Updates:
Thank you everyone.
I’m all good by the way.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• if you have stopped seeing her and you are not doing things together as you once was then you have moved on. now once you have been honest with yourself it's time to start fining someone new.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you miss being In a relationship (but not your ex).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• To truly move on is when you're not trying to fill the void right after. Be happy with yourself as an individual before seeking another and not to supplement but to complement.

1|0
    0|0
  • When we don't really miss the person but we feel like we're lacking something in life. It's normal to feel this way...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I suppose this time frame is different for everyone but in my opinion you just know when you're over it. Most of the time you stop having lingering feelings and simply can wish them well and go about your daily life without a second thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you no longer miss anything about them. It's easy not to speak to them. You don't notice how long it's been since you spoke to them. When you do talk to them it is a platonic conversation almost like a business transaction. Pictures etc... don't spark any feeling anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • When the thought of getting back with them makes you sick 🤕

2|0
    0|0
  • When you stop missing them, when you’re interested in other people and when you’re done waiting.

2|0
    0|0
  • When you don't post stuff like this.
    Then you'll know.

0|0
    0|0
  • When u don’t think about that person anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • When you’re cool with them dating someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • If thinking about them doesn't hurt anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • You won't think about them as much.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have to ask this question

0|1
    0|0
  • When u stop wanting to fuck them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes