Ex Boyfriend's Friend Trying to Add Me on Facebook?

OK, I know. I analyze little things too much but, was looking for some answers anyways.

The ex and I broke up 4 months ago. He was cheating and left me for the other woman. Anyways, after it happened, I blocked him and his new Girlfriend on facebook, and deleted every single one of his buddies. Today, I get a request from one of his friends that I didn't really know that well. I haven't accepted or declined. We have no mutual friends with this guy, so I know he had to actually type my name into the search bar and was looking for me specifically and didn't just stumble across me.

Anyone have any idea why this guy would add me? I haven't seen or heard from him in a little over 4 months. Like I said, I didn't know him that well and we only hung out a couple times.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Either his ex wants to spy on you and used some random person to make it look less obvious or this guy (since he's not close with any of your group) just randomly ran across you and decided to friend you just for the heck of it. If you don't want your ex knowing anything, I wouldn't friend him to be on the safe side.

• Maybe your ex asked him to add you so that he can spy on you