Why did we blame ourselves?

My ex blamed me for everything after he dumped. He never admitted that he did anything wrong to me.

After the break up, I blame myself for everything, I was a good girlfriend. I fell in a deep depression. Man I loved him...

I blame myself for a lot of things and didn't deserve it...

When he was my first. I know I am not perfect. I never cheated or lied. I was a loyal and caring to him...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that people blame themseleves because of the shattered and fragile state their in. Usually after a bad break up people tend to think about it and reflect on what happened and what they could have done differently even though things happened for a reason and they did what they did because that was how they were meant to act and how things were suppose to end up. Majority of people do it, I do it and it usually puts me in a even worse mood. But you need to remember that you did nothing wrong. When you think about how it was your fault, think about all the good things you did and tell yourself that there really wasn't anything you could have done to make things different. I believe that everything happens for a reason and when a great relationship where you're in love with the person ends that just means that it was there as a life lesson and that the person you're suppose to be with and spend the rest of your life with isn't them.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• WELL DONT BLAME YOURSELF US GIRLS TEND TO GIVE A LOT AND RECEIVE ALMOST NOTHING IN A RELATIONSHIP OBVIOUSLY HE DOESNT DESERVE YOU.