He doesn't miss me back?

I've been talking to this guy for some months now and we were good together. we were like boyfriend and girlfriend without the title. anyway, something happened that I got mad at him and we kind of fell apart and stopped speaking to each other. he tried to talk to me sometimes but I blew him off because I was still mad at him. anyway I got over it and we began speaking again but now its really awkward because I don't know if he still feels the same way about me because we haven't talked about it..in fact we haven't had a full conversation. sometimes he IMs me on fb to see how I'm doing or what I'm doing. today, he did that I told him I miss him and he didn't say it back. I know that was a stupid mistake, right? anyway, I told him I take it back and I shouldn't have said that and I logged off. do you think he doesn't miss me or doesn't want to show it or maybe playing hard to get becuase I blew him off before? PLEASE HELP

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't do anything wrong. He is not playing hard to get. He might have slowed don in realationship because of overreaction on your side. Just talk. Tell the truth. Don't hide. That won't help with anything.

What Guys Said 4

• Some guys let their stupid pride get in the way & can't say it, but I think he missed you too. Maybe he was hur that you blew him off, (NOT judging you! I understand your side!) & now that you've apologized he's letting it go & trying to figure out how to get the ballk rolling. Tell him it's botherring you & you HAVE to put cards on the table & talk it out. I've done exactly what you did before, & I can't have a moment's piece of mind till we talk it out... Good luck...

• i tried talking to him about it but he didn't seem to want to..all he wanted to do was make out so I'm pretty much done at this point. we were at a party yesterday and he seemed to have moved on because he was flirting and dancing with almost all the girls there except me. I think its time to move on

• onds like it. I'm really sorry but a nice guy'll come along soon enough...

• Either you miss him or you don't, stop playing hide and seek, be clear about what you want. If you want him back I think you should be proactive and sincere. Tell him you're sorry, that you overreacted (seems like it) and that you still like him.

• he proably misses you but even if you were dateing the fact that you haven't spoken for a awhile would have ended the realtionship he is proably done with you and I hate to say this but thinks your wayyy to much trouble.

• thanks for the comment. but why do you think that he thinks I'm trouble?

• Ask him how he fells

What Girls Said 0