Something to cheer me up?

I foster puppies and it seems the litter has caught parvovirus. I'm paying for the vet treatment myself otherwise the SPCA (where I foster them from) would have to put the whole litter down. I'm giving the three worst ones electrolytes and the other four are doing fine. The thing is one of them died on me today and there's still a high chance the whole litter will be put down.

Any things that always cheer you up? I can't go out as I have to give them electrolytes every 45 minutes.

Cheers

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Im so sorry to hear that. Its really good what you're doing, its nice to see someone that cares. I have been through that with animals, me and my sister tried to save this sick bird from the beach a few weeks ago that couldn't fly and was getting chased by little kids, so we called up WIRES and they told us to catch it and bring it to them. So we caught it, but it ended up dying. It made us feel so bad because we are big animal lovers in our family, and our mum saves sick birds all the time and nurses them back to health. But just know that not many people could do what you are doing, I know I couldnt. Its great. I don't really have any suggestions to cheer you up, but just know that its good that there are people like you around.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• awww I'm sorry. I had a dog that had parvo and we couldn't afford to take him to a vet and he lived! I think he might have died for a second but he came back and made it through it. my mom stayed up with him all night and was giving him water and I don't remember what else I was 12 at the time. good luck with the puppies I hope they make it

• alls I can tell you is that you're amazing.

• i volunteer at a cat shelter and it breaks my heart each time a cat dies so I know what you're going through. I never no words to make things better, but know that what you're doing is an awesome thing