Why do cheating men stay in a long term relationship?

OK so what I would like to know is why cheating men will stay in a ltr if they have been f***ing other women? It happened to me and I confronted my man about it. He tells me he loves me, cares about me, and takes care of my 3 kids from a previous relationship. Do men really still love the woman they are with if they screw other women? What's the point of staying in a relationship if your not faithful?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Because a lot of people like to have their cake and eat it too. If there is a good chance they won't get found out, what is to stop them. I don't think it means he has stopped loving you, I just think that he hasn't been brought up to see sleeping around as a bad thing, or he just doesn't see it that way for some other reason. Just because a man cheats doesn't mean he doesn't care, it just means he is selfish and doesn't think of how it will affect you. Its up to you if you stay or not, because in the end its your self respect and if you can't handle the fact that he is most probably going to keep doing it, then I think you should leave.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes the do love the Primary women and yes the affair partner is nothing more than a spunk receptacle! I know from experience! However, your guy is going to cheat on you till your dying day. It's something you need to ask yourself if you could handle it?

• I think you should find the reason why he cheated you.To protect you ?or something else?good for you?or bad for you?