How do I stop caring?

My ex made it clear he doesn't care about me. How come I still care that he don't care. I stopped checking is facebook...which has help me a lot...but I a getting over the fact he really doesn't care which still hurt...I blamed myself a lot. But I realize I was a great girlfriend...

11

What Guys Said 1

• dont stop caring, ever, I don't know the situation between why you two broke up and it doesn't matter to be honest. first step stop blaming yourself , we all have things in our lives we miss an oppurtunity with and I know them personally. but we can't rewind the hands of time and in a way I'm glad we can't. So move on to another guy, there is thousands of guys out there. use the experience you went through to make yourself a better lover to the next guy and watch how over time you will begin to forget about your EX, Your single now so look for your next guy or just mingle. There is always another option out there so enjoy them :)

What Girls Said 1

• there is no magical cure for a broken heart and there is no off switch. you just got to give it time