Should I send this message?

I'm on some grown man sh*t right now, and this whole give you space thing is some pure bullsh*t and I just want to make things clear. 1st of all, you will not string me along and I will not be your back up plan once again..yea I know you came back to me after the Ex Boyfriend sh*t fell through cause I was a back up plan. We will not play no games with each other no more..I feel all that sh*t you did the other night was just a tactic to keep me around in case you and that new guy don't work out and that is wrong. If you truly wanted to think about us and if you would be happy in a relationship with me, why would you continue to talk to somebody who you have went out on dates with, and you say makes you laugh etc?You wouldn't tell me I can talk to other people either because that would mean I can possibly start something with somebody else, and you expect me to come running back to you, so what I have to so say is, You are 23, I am 21..lets be adults about this situation...If you do not want to be with me, you need to let me know now, this is far from a game and I am not playing it no more. If you going to get mad that I wrote you again, Get mad because you are the one who can't decide what you want. I know what I want and I know there is problems to work out. I'm willing to work on the problems if you are willing to but I will not sit around for you to talk to somebody else and see if you like them better then me or where it will go. So that's just something to think about, and If you respond, weather its facebook, phone call whatever, don't be calling me to fight or argue with me at all...Cause that's not what I want to get out of this. I want straight up truth and honesty... I don't need you to be happy, I can and will move on without you if I have to and you need to think about that, we both know that sooner or later I am going to move on if you continue what you are doing..its inevitable. So make this easier on both of us, and be honest, and decide what you want to do. You know what I want and where I stand... You know how to reach me...Ball Is in your court (Also what does this message say to you and how do I look After writing it..I want to get my ex back but I am done with the games to do it..we have been in a 5 year relationship.)

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Very rude, and also unnecessary. You won't get her back with that. But in my opinion, do you want her back if she's been making you a back up plan all this time? You deserve better. If you want to be on that "grown man sh*t" lol then send no message, and simply move on. If she's your ex, you don't need to explain anything. Respect yourself and find a new girl. You come across as having more strength when you don't need to complain and yell at her to do what you want her to do. Simply do what YOU want to do and say nothing. That's true power.

What Girls Said 3

• For some reason it won't let me comment again but I also just thought that if you do want to give something to her in writing, it seems more romantic in a letter. She will still understand how serious it is, but it won't feel like a petty text fight. Talking to her in person would be the best move, but I can understand how it would be hard for you right now. Maybe write the letter and then give her a time and place to meet to figure out if you two are officially over or if you can try to make it work. Good Luck with this difficult situation

• too rude if you want her back

• thanks..was intending on being straight forward, but from the inside looking out I may have missed that

• I must admit I didn't read the whole excerpt when I first commented. It was too long and I immediately thought that you were being a jerk starting off swearing etc. So anyway if you decide not to take vmw's advice (which I actually agree with) make sure that you start off trying to be cordial. Something like "I love you but we need to have a serious talk " Try explaining your feelings and not outright blaming her for making mistakes. ex: I felt rejected when I learned that I was a back-up

• Danmmmm girl I hope you send thst shy*t

What Guys Said 3

• yes

• honestly dude if she is doing that to you don't even contact her at all just avoid her and don't reply to her...there are plenty of nice girls out there that won't use you for a "backup" forget about this one and just try move on so you don't get hurt again

• Some women need to be smacked in the face sometimes to stop playing their bs games.

You did your part. She'll do hers. If she is into you she'll give it a shot. If she's all about game she'll leave. Either way you win.