I want her back. Am I losing time?

Please read my questions

link

link

i want her back . people say no contact. others say let her contact you, and others say phone her after a few weeks. I sent her a message other day telling her ''I got your message on faceboook, just to let you know I understand why you did what you did, its the best thing for both of us, I'm sorry but I can't talk to you until I have moved on. take care'' I put this to her...i know I have loads of posts, but I wanted a load of answers on the best chance of winning her back is..i've read that proposing to her would show her how I feel.cos I have nothing to lose. and no contact would make her realize I'm not a push over and show her I can go on in life without her.

whats the best idea I can put into action?

I know it seems like I'm rambling on. but I understand that love is worth fighting for, but I also have heard if you truly love them, let them go, and if its meant to be, it will work out for us both :)

updates link

link

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Personally if you said you can't talk until you've moved on you should put that into action, perhaps not dating someone else, it wouldn't really be fair for you to date someone else while you still want your ex back. But perhaps meet new people, I'd keep contact minimal for a while... perhaps a few months. When you do contact her just keep it friendly, if you try to chat her up right away again she'll think you haven't made any progress over the time you had to think about it.

• you got to get another chick and show her that you don't care abt her anymore. then she'll want you back.