Is it easier for women or men to find love again after divorce?

• Easier for women
    Vote A
  • Easier for men
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think divorce itself changes things that much.

So it's more a matter of how their relative dating positions changed vs. when they met. That depends a little on how they took care of themselves, career, etc.

I'd say all things being equal, if they got married in their 20's, and get divorced 10-20 years later, and both stayed in shape or both gained weight, the guy will see things better. The reason for that is not that women fall off a damn cliff, it's that women get a big boost in their 20's in terms of men after them, and that goes away, men slide a little with age, but don't peak as high or drop as fast. So if they were 'in each other's leagues' when they met, and nothing has changed except 15 years, he's probably out of her league now if his job has gone decently.

If his job fell apart, he will have dropped.

If she gained a ton of weight, she will have dropped.

If she got her ass in great shape and was a yummy mummy while he went to seed, she's gonna be fielding calls every night while he sits at home alone.

1|0
    1|0
  • Females because there are so many low-standard idiot beta males out there who are still willing to marry and fuck any chick regardless of whether she's used goods or not.

1|1
    1|1
    • 7d

Ur used goods

• Show All
    • 2d

Shut up lady

• 1d

Some don’t want to realize that reality and tell me to shut up whilst proper guys at least like Thatsamazing are polite and understanding.

@Thotkiana: whether you are a woman or man clearly you can't comprehend logic at its foundation.
      Such reply was not intended for the dull ones. It was actually not meant for you because society just lets you make mistakes and laugh at you.

So shall I

Most Helpful Girls

• Once your divorced that's when it gets harder because now it makes others wonder what the hell do you or the other person do. It's not easy for anybody to find somebody after divorce. Thats why so many people cheat while still legally married and date other people to claim a spot.

1|0
    0|0
  • That question makes no sense unless you are not heterosexual. If its easy for one... that means they are finding a partner (which just made it easy for the partner?). I think women have it easier finding casual sex - but don't think that was your question...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If the guy has a lot of money, he'll likely be remarried the next day. Wealthy men remarry quickly. If he's broke, he's done. Very few women want a broke man. Most women see through $$$ colored glasses when it comes to men.

1|2
    1|0
  • It depends on who initiated. I would imagine the one who didn’t initiate would have a harder time finding another partner because they would probably be the most affected by the divorce. Men tend to be more likely to have to pay alimony and/or child support and would chances are be too broke to attract another woman which can be another factor.

0|1
    0|0
  • From what I'm told its easier for men. Women get the label "expired" after a certain age, and divorce.

1|2
    1|0
  • Sure. We can't drama in social medias. Remember men are always at fault.

0|3
    0|0
  • Finding a date or sex is easy for women in general.

0|4
    1|0
  • I don’t necessarily think it’s easier for anyone if they truly loved someone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on each divorce and the person's disposition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well dating is always easier for women hands down, I’m not divorced but the game remains the same wether your divorced or not it’s easier for women

0|0
    0|0
  • well, let's see. Women regardless of age, personality, or "anything for that matter" can just walk outside and stick their thumb out and guys will line up.

Now guys have to join to pool of 1000s of other single guys and make sure their penis size, car, money, home, body shape, voice, walk, etc is in order and MAYBE they can EARN a women.

See, for guys we have to EARN and win over women by not saying something stupid and impressing them enough to give us the time of day while they basically just say what they want and be what they want and regardless of how awful it can be still many guys will call it cute anyway.

Then if that doesn't work out than the 70% of divorced men between the ages of 37 and 50 commit suicide.

You figure it out who has it hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one who initiates divorces more obviously has other options

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

But then seldom do they act on it for a serious relationship with anyone else. The drama to complete it for both parties is surmount.

• Show All
    • 2d

True that is both ways too

• 2d

One won’t part a cent if it’s tied in trusts nor can it happen unless signed by both. That makes it high drama and contentious

• Anything related to dating or any type of interaction with the opposite gender - women have it easier.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on who initiated the divorce and why.
    Beyond that it doesn't really depend on gender but on the individual

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that the person moving on to another relationship and how quickly they do so depends more on the person's personality than their gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Women usually have it easier when it comes to finding someone.

0|1
    1|0
  • A lot of women already have another guy which is what leads to the divorce in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is easier for women only easy for men whennwe have tons of money

0|0
    1|0
  • Men > women > women with kids.

2|3
    2|3
  • Men. That's what we see the most too...

1|0
    2|2
  • My anecdotal experience says, "Women!"

0|1
    0|0
  • Marriage is the worst thing on the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • guys are hunters and women are the prey

0|0
    1|6
  • Women have it easier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes