Help! Confused?

My ex broke up with me out of nowhere. I’d noticed some sketchy behavior on social media, liking bikini and lingerie pics of girls he used to have sex with while we were together. He was so amazing when we first met, and I feel now that it was just the chase. When I confronted him on the train of girls on his snapchat he name defensive and said that he could have friends. I told him that of course he could have friends, but I hadn’t heard of any of these women. He had one best friend under his snap and it was a bar girl from downtown who’s photos were half naked mirror shots in lingerie. He told me he didn’t want to talk about it anymore and that I was “demanding too much”. This was our first fight in the 4 months of being together, I’d never confronted it before, despite seeing it on social media. He broke up with me a few hours later and told me I deserved better. I haven’t heard from him since. I haven’t tried to contact him. I go back and forth between hating him, feeling like I miss him, wondering if it was me? I’ve never contacted the bar girl who works below his office. Should I? For closure? In a mans world, what do you think of this behavior? I will also say, he had a very cultivated single guy Instagram. After we broke up he went to Mexico and found any excuse to post a photo with his shirt off. Everybody says he was shallow and didn’t want to ruin my high by confronting his Fuckboy insta feed.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just sounds like he started feeling tied down but couldn't leave the things single people do alone.
    And no, I would not engage the bar girl, I doubt that leads to any actual closure.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

It’s more that I just want to know if my gut was right. But based on his fleeing after I confronted him... maybe that’s all the answer I need

• Sorry all that happened to you.. but just let him go he should not be doing what he was doing with other women if you really cared about you.. if you need someone to talk to text me privately

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Thank you. I wasn’t sure if I felt like I was being paranoid. I’ve been cheated on before so I was like
      Okay are these real feelings of mistrust or something I’m creating. But, after multiple red flags appeared. No solid proof... but enough to know he wasn’t respecting me

• 3d

Your welcome I'm here if you need me

• 2d

I tried to message you but it didn’t work 🤷‍♀️

• He's just pathetic. He did you a favour.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes