Have you ever had true hate for an ex? Have you ever wanted them to die because of the hate you carry for them?

Me & my ex were together for 3 years. There were problems from the early on in the relationship & things just got worse. We were toxic together & it wasn't healthy for neither of us. In the emails he sends he calls me all sorts of names. But the last one said i should kill myself already & do the world a favor. Would he really want to see me dead? Who has that much hate foe someone they claimed they loved? Is tjis normal for men to feel this way?

12