I miss her but she don't care?

i miss my ex. We broke up 3 weeks ago. Everyday I miss her. I Sent her a letter after we broke then asked to try again. She said not at the moment. I then left it and didn't contact. She found out I had a new position in work and she text me to congratulate and ask about it. Then went quiet. She then text me again asking if I'm ok. Then ignored my last message and hasn't been in contact since.
she's posting more selfies on social and liking pics of another guy. On social she seems happy and at all bothered about me. I notice when I go online she seems to go offline? Not all the time but quite a bit.
I feel such an idiot and just awful seeing my ex girlfriend the girl who I still love liking and posting like this. I know I should block but I can't. She still has my pics on her profile and a couple of pics she has put up she is wearing clothes I gave her as gifts. This hurts even more but I suppose it's good she hasn't thrown them lol.
How can I try and get on now?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• omg you brought tears to my fucking eyes & she cares hun! she knows how this breakup is hitting both of y’all so what i can suggest is just being there for her but giving her space. she’s hits you up just talk, if she goes mia just support her. especially since y’all didn’t break up on bad times why have bad things start now? y’all clearly still have love for one another, just be there for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I've told I will always care and if she needs anything she just as to get in touch.
      I don't want to nag her and am keeping quiet and just carrying, posting the odd thing here and there. It just seems she has moved on already. I think she moved on before we broke but I miss her everyday.

• 5d

nah she ain’t moved on. preception is reality hun. that’s her coping mechanism.

• 5d

I think she has. She's online constantly and I think she must be talking to the guy

• that would be a cool song title

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes