I miss her but she don't care?

i miss my ex. We broke up 3 weeks ago. Everyday I miss her. I Sent her a letter after we broke then asked to try again. She said not at the moment. I then left it and didn't contact. She found out I had a new position in work and she text me to congratulate and ask about it. Then went quiet. She then text me again asking if I'm ok. Then ignored my last message and hasn't been in contact since.
she's posting more selfies on social and liking pics of another guy. On social she seems happy and at all bothered about me. I notice when I go online she seems to go offline? Not all the time but quite a bit.
I feel such an idiot and just awful seeing my ex girlfriend the girl who I still love liking and posting like this. I know I should block but I can't. She still has my pics on her profile and a couple of pics she has put up she is wearing clothes I gave her as gifts. This hurts even more but I suppose it's good she hasn't thrown them lol.
How can I try and get on now?

11