Did he ever really love me? Why did he leave?

So I had started talking to this guy about five months ago, that liked me back in high school. Im now 20 and he's 21. It started out as texting and then we started hanging out. At first I had made it clear that I only wanted to be friends, but then eventually things escalated to the point where we were making out, so I called it all off in order to make sure that nothing went further than I was comfortable with at the moment, as things were moving very quickly. He texted me two weeks later and says he just misses talking to me so we started talking again. Before long I am going to see him again until eventually he told me that he loved me and that we should move in together as soon as he started his new job. He was telling me that he had never met anyone like me and that he didn't want to lose me. eventually I was sending nudes and we were sexting and we were even making plans financially and he seemed super sincere until eventually I lost my virginity to him and two days later he texts me and says I'm too nice for him and that he doesn't love me anymore. He told me we should both be single and that he was distracting me from nursing school. He also told me that he was a bad guy and that i could do better. Did he ever love me or did I just get played? Is it possible that he faked a whole 5 month relationship? Could he have lied about everything he said about me? or was he for real about his reasons? It was all so sudden and he hasn't spoken to me since. I'm so confused. I still love him and he said he wanted friends, but won't reply when I ask about his reasoning. I want closure, but don't know how to get it. I feel so embarrassed for opening up to him, as I am usually a shy person.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The person who love you wouldn't leave you for no reason at all. Sadly you got played. Don't be surprised some guys will even wait for some years to get what they want and then disappear.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes