Ex husband and our kids?

Do I have a right to be mad if my ex husband is sending his new girlfriend our kids shoe sizes and clothing size and sending pics of our kids to her, they have only been dating 2 months?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like his new girlfriend is taking an interest in his family and trying her best to help. Women are far better at shopping for clothes than guys usually are. If she's willing to take that on as a new girlfriend, that's up to her.

You can take at least one thing into consideration, you won't be paying for new shoes or some clothes the kids may get. I saw your comment that he doesn't care about their grades or school work.

You can get mad all you want about him giving new girlfriend the kids clothing sizes, but take consolation in that he's doing something for the kids, even if its through his girlfriend. He may not be trying real hard to take care of his own kids, but at least something good is being done for them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, its his girlfriend and she's interested in his life. Mind your own business

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can be mad if you want but everyone else will think that you are just being jealous and you need to get over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you don't. It's his kid as much as it is yours, he has a right to share the one thing he loves to someone he is in a relationship with

1|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't love them. He's been neglecting them untill yesterday. He doesn't care about their grades or one being practically suspended

• You shoulda said that in the post. In that case, you have a right to be mad since he's putting on a good father act

• If your mad, you could of just stayed with him or you weren't taught that a marriage lasts forever.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. They’re his kids too.

1|1
    0|0
  • why did you break up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes