Did I deserve this?

I dated my best friend. I knew she was a hoe and had a terrible past but I chose to ignore it cause she was my best friend and told me she had changed.
She ended up cheating on me
Did I deserve that since I knew what I was getting myself into but chose to ignore it?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't deserve it, you just made a mistake.
    It happens, don't be too hard on yourself.
    Hey, sometimes even the ones that weren't hoes will cheat.
    Relationships are a gamble.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't deserve it. She was the one that turned and lied to you.

• And she told me I was abusive for bringing up her past and not believing that she had changed

• Well she's absolutely wrong and is being an ass to get under your skin and make you less inclined to leave. Girls are fuckin mean man.

• Oh man believe me. I am shit scared of woman now lol
      I only found out she cheated cause she rubbed it in my face after she left
      Also we were inseperable best friends for 2 years and dated for 6 months. She had no mercy