Did I move on too fast?

We took a "break" about 3 weeks ago. But during the break we talked every day and even kissed eachother. I told him to block this girl who was liking too many of his posts and he asked why and I said "no one hits on my man. Tell that bitch to fuck off" and he said "I am not your man" but he still blocked her.
We had another fight days later after. And 5 days after that fight I slept with my co worker.
Is this too fast?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• some times if you are in a bad relationship and knowing that, with closure of one it allows you to be happy to move on easier

so no not really too fast, if you got away from your ex and you dont think of them like you did before but teh new guy is all you can think of then it isn't too quick...

0|0
    0|0
    • So this all happened 2 months ago. At the time my ex wouldn't stop begging after I ended things so I rubbed it in his face how I am with the new guy. The new guy found out and was mad and was also upset cause he saw that I liked posts of my exes family I never met.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you know the answer but you just want someone to validate it for you, so YES I think you moved on to fast. Doesn’t mean you’re a horrible person. The best way to know whether It was a mistake is to ask yourself whether you’d do the same thing if you had a chance for a do-over.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For a shallow person like you. No it's not too fast.
    We'll see if you want to act that heartless once you are well past your peak.

0|0
    0|1
    • wtf you don't even know me

• Show All
    • He kept bringing up my past how I used to sleep with my cousin's cousins weeks before we dated and how I slept with my godbrother. He even called me a whore.
      We were friends for several years then dated only for a few months
      He was out of control

• Still, if you can sleep with people so quick you have a shallow personality. good people do not do that.

• A break is a breakup

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if we still talked everyday and kissed?

• Yep and you’re in la la land if you think you can be friends with an ex

• Yes too fast, go slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not move on if you still think about him

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to do what you did, my wife has such a double standard too. That’s ok, eventually I’ll be getting it in on some one else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes