Did I move on too fast?

We took a "break" about 3 weeks ago. But during the break we talked every day and even kissed eachother. I told him to block this girl who was liking too many of his posts and he asked why and I said "no one hits on my man. Tell that bitch to fuck off" and he said "I am not your man" but he still blocked her.
We had another fight days later after. And 5 days after that fight I slept with my co worker.
Is this too fast?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• some times if you are in a bad relationship and knowing that, with closure of one it allows you to be happy to move on easier

so no not really too fast, if you got away from your ex and you dont think of them like you did before but teh new guy is all you can think of then it isn't too quick...

• So this all happened 2 months ago. At the time my ex wouldn't stop begging after I ended things so I rubbed it in his face how I am with the new guy. The new guy found out and was mad and was also upset cause he saw that I liked posts of my exes family I never met.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you know the answer but you just want someone to validate it for you, so YES I think you moved on to fast. Doesn’t mean you’re a horrible person. The best way to know whether It was a mistake is to ask yourself whether you’d do the same thing if you had a chance for a do-over.