How to get over this?

About 5 days after my ex left me she was dating the guy she told me was just a friend.
It has been 3 months and I saw them in wedding pics of a mutual friend.
I am back to being emotional now.
How to get over it?
Update. She wanted me to go public with her but I wanted to keep things between us. She told her family and I was upset cause we live in a small town and word gets around quick.
Anyways when she rubbed it in my face she told me how she loves her new bf’s family and everything. Just replying everything in my head. All 3 years I knew her and it sucks.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• she's a thot forget her, if she moves on that quickly she's bound to do it again. Its hard and i really do understand your pain, however if it was easy for her to do that, then reflect and look hard and ask was she really worth it. In regards to progression and getting better, I suggest a hobby such as the gym. It benefits you makes you stronger and makes him look like the beta... Oh for experience i did it and now women look at me more and u realise the girl before was not worth it. TRUST ME!! Best advice i have given on this site.. sorry for the length

• Nah you make a shit ton of sense. Thank you

• glad i could help and trust.. hit the gym, takes your mind off and actaully shows u A. dont give a f**k B. you can apply yourself and look independant/get gains. *shows ambition*

Most Helpful Girl

• Realize she was a liar and obviously unfaithful in some way during your relationship. Seeing the worst in people can help us move on from them.
    Block her and her boyfriend on social media and avoid any pictures or posts with them in it.
    It'll just take time to heal and forget.

• Just she was my best friend for years before we dated. But before we dated I was hesitant cause she had a hoeish past. She slept with her cousin's cousin and her godbrother.
      A week before we dated she was sexting her cousin's cousin and kept in contact with him after as well.
      We fought a lot about this and also about the fact that she wanted me to take my calls in front of her and block female friends.
      Well 6 months later I bought it up and we got into it. I called her a "whore" and "bad in bed" she told me to "fuck off" and it was bad. I apologized for a good couple of days (begging) till I found out she started to date the guy she told me was just a friend. About a week after we broke up.
      She texted me stuff about them to rub it in my face and I exploded with anger.
      Just still hurting bad

• I really am not.

• I still cannot believe that I fell for her but I did
      We were so close friends and I just was in love