How to get over this?

About 5 days after my ex left me she was dating the guy she told me was just a friend.
It has been 3 months and I saw them in wedding pics of a mutual friend.
I am back to being emotional now.
How to get over it?
Updates:
Update. She wanted me to go public with her but I wanted to keep things between us. She told her family and I was upset cause we live in a small town and word gets around quick.
Anyways when she rubbed it in my face she told me how she loves her new bf’s family and everything. Just replying everything in my head. All 3 years I knew her and it sucks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• she's a thot forget her, if she moves on that quickly she's bound to do it again. Its hard and i really do understand your pain, however if it was easy for her to do that, then reflect and look hard and ask was she really worth it. In regards to progression and getting better, I suggest a hobby such as the gym. It benefits you makes you stronger and makes him look like the beta... Oh for experience i did it and now women look at me more and u realise the girl before was not worth it. TRUST ME!! Best advice i have given on this site.. sorry for the length

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah you make a shit ton of sense. Thank you

• glad i could help and trust.. hit the gym, takes your mind off and actaully shows u A. dont give a f**k B. you can apply yourself and look independant/get gains. *shows ambition*

Most Helpful Girl

• Realize she was a liar and obviously unfaithful in some way during your relationship. Seeing the worst in people can help us move on from them.
    Block her and her boyfriend on social media and avoid any pictures or posts with them in it.
    It'll just take time to heal and forget.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just she was my best friend for years before we dated. But before we dated I was hesitant cause she had a hoeish past. She slept with her cousin's cousin and her godbrother.
      A week before we dated she was sexting her cousin's cousin and kept in contact with him after as well.
      We fought a lot about this and also about the fact that she wanted me to take my calls in front of her and block female friends.
      Well 6 months later I bought it up and we got into it. I called her a "whore" and "bad in bed" she told me to "fuck off" and it was bad. I apologized for a good couple of days (begging) till I found out she started to date the guy she told me was just a friend. About a week after we broke up.
      She texted me stuff about them to rub it in my face and I exploded with anger.
      Just still hurting bad

• Show All
    • I really am not.

• I still cannot believe that I fell for her but I did
      We were so close friends and I just was in love

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You need to give yourself time. You might feel bad for awhile, but things will eventually get better. Find a new hobby to distract yourself. Just try your hardest to not let the emotions you have right now control you.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are right. Just overthinking everything. And has gotten in my head that I made things up with her past or I was the bad guy. I don't know why

• She was chicken shit and lied about him to you. You don't to be heart broken over a chicken shit liar. She did you a favor ending things. I realize it does not feel this way now, but with time, you'll come to understand just how disastrous of a bullet you have dodged. You are free to find someone far better. When you meet better, don't let them down. This is now just part of your past. Keep it there.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are right and as I told the other commenter on here
      It was just that she was my best friend for years. And before we dated I was hesitant cause she had a hoeish past. She slept with her cousin's cousin and her godbrother.
      A week before we dated she was sexting her cousin's cousin and kept in contact with him after as well.
      We fought a lot about this and also about the fact that she wanted me to take my calls in front of her and block female friends.
      Well 6 months later I bought it up and we got into it. I called her a "whore" and "bad in bed" she told me to "fuck off" and it was bad. I apologized for a good couple of days (begging) till I found out she started to date the guy she told me was just a friend. About a week after we broke up.
      She texted me stuff to rub it in my face and I exploded with anger.
      Now this

• Show All
    • Sounds like she told you she cheated. Stop beating yourself up over this broad. You two are definitely done for good. Don't let her win. Live a better life and pretend she never existed.

• She really did. I just choose not to believe it I don't know why

• Block her on all social media and invest in new hobbies. Time heals even the deepest of wounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe take a break from social media

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes