If me ex is still single is it cause she is waiting for me?

I broke up with my girlfriend 1.5 year ago. A week after the breakup I was dating someone new but didn’t last long.
My friend told me my ex is still single. Apparently she started medical school about 4 hours from our hometown.
Is she single cause she misses me?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. She may not have met a guy she's interested in yet. Or she may not have time to date. She could be focusing on herself just now , so has put dating on hold for now.

She may be single, but that doesn't mean she hadn't got a friend with benefits

• Not even a friends with benefits. Her sister is my best friends girlfriend and I asked him about any guy.
      And he said not even one

• Has her sister implied your ex still misses you , or that she wants you back?

It is also possible she has remained single because she is trying to heal and move on from you

Most Helpful Guy

• "Is she single cause she misses me? "

No.