Am I overreacting with wanting to breakup with him?

~LONG STORY~ so my boyfriend and I have been together for about 7 months now, everything was going good so we decided to be exclusive to one another but not official just yet. Well one night he went out with his boys and we were supposed to go to a amusement park the next day. Usually he spends every night with me besides that one night. So I texted him that morning to tell him when to be ready so we could go, well he wasn’t replying so I stopped by his house to see if he was awake and his roommates left the main door open so I go in and find a girl in his room with him. Obviously I wanted to end things right there but he kept saying nothing happened and that she came in there to vent to him about his roommate kicking her out and stuff ( I was dumb to believe it) but fast forward to the holidays, I found out that he was trying to hook up with one of my friends, and he tried apologizing and said he will never do stuff like that again and he then gave me all his passwords to his social media accounts. I didn’t wanna look at first but then one day I finally decided to take a peep and he was flirting with multiple girls on Snapchat and asking them to have sex or suck his dick. He then apologized again and cried to me and kept trying to win me back. I took him back to give him one last chance and told him I dont think it’s okay to flirt with females and ask random girls for their snap and lie to me about everything and hide things from me.. but just the other day I saw that he messaged over 7 girls on Instagram asking for their Snapchat and wanting to “smoke” or hangout. But after he was done with the convo between the girls he would delete the chats to obviously hide them. But little did he know that I was also logged in getting all the notifications of the chats. So I screenshotted them and confronted him but he keeps lying to me or calling me crazy and stuff like that.. do you guys think that’s acceptable for him to be talking/flirting with girls & asking their snap?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're not overreacting. You should have left when he offered his social media account. If you can't trust him, there is no relationship.

What would happen if you continued this? It would just end up with you never trusting him, him probably cheating again.

This relationship is just so toxic lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have any doubts whatsoever (warranted or not) in the first year, leave.
    That's my general rule from now on.

• You have a fascinating name.
      Is that your real name?
      It reminds me of "Giantess" or the "Jean Naté" brand of personal bath/perfume products.

• Yes that’s my name but my first name is actually just Tess and Jeanne is my middle name

• Oh, very interesting - you swapped middle and first names...

Oh well, not a giantess...