Is my ex still has unresolved feelings for me?

Long story short, last August month me and my on-off ex broke up but we were still talking in the first few weeks of September. He told me back that day that he is still connected to me and has unresolved feelings but he found somebody else, he wants to move on. I accepted, so blocked him everywhere, expecially on Insta. Few months passed then I got into a new relationship on December, but unblocked my ex.1 week later on January he requested to follow me, I declined then posted that I am in a relationship. He did the same thing, few days later. I was devastated to see that his new girlfriend is a bit similar to me.1 month later he tried to request me on Insta just a week later when I broke up with the new boyfriend, so he started to follow me on Instagram.
I accidentaly met with his brother on February 27th, he looked sad when he saw me
On 28th of February at 4:00 he stalked my instapage and liked and old photo of me. I posted a quote just for him:You may still love them but its a distant love. He stalked my profile for 1 week, till I posted a quote to my instagram directed to him:Not everybody loves you who is connected to you. Then, he just unfollowed me.

I have been asking around what the hell is going with him and what I had been told is that even though they have been together for 6 months he is not happy with the way the relationship is and they are starting to have problems, her behaviour is changing, they had a hard time when he stalked me, and there is a part of him that misses me. I still hold a place in his heart and mind but he knows things wouldn't work between us again,,
its possible that he could contact me when they will end things?

Is it really true? Guys what you think? You would like your ex girlfriend photo if your new girlfriend is not as good as was in the beginnng?
He never posted a picture with his girlfriend , nor the gilrfriend.

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, he most likely has some unresolved feelings for you. But, does he know exactly what those feelings are? real love? lust? remorse (that you parted)?

• I don't know, but what I do know that he is not in love with me (anymore) but loves me because of the connection we shared. We parted always for the same reason: Me, the woman not giving him enough space, loving him too much..

Turns out this girl he is with does the opposite : doesn't care about him that deepy.
      Maybe he misses the love, the care I gave him.

• What do you want? You want to be with him again, you want to be his friend, or you want him to leave you alone?

• I want to be with him. But does it even matter what do I want?
      Considering that he is in a relationship now it doesn't matter that he stalks me on social media or liked an old post.. what does he wants is a question...
      He is not the only partner I had,, but he is the only I am having deep feelings still after 3 times on-off

• I know that sounds harsh but sometimes people have an addiction to each other and you need to go "cold turkey" to beat the addiction.

• I dont want to block him, neither he
      Maybe we will talk in the future

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love him give it a go he definitely has some feelings for you still but doesn't know what those feelings are call him talk it out

• What if I try to talk to one of our common friends?
      The guy I trusted and who wanted us to get back together?

• I want to be with him again
      . But I always get clingy and it irritates him...
      Because I lost my father 2 yeara ago

• Try to be a little less clingy sounds like something you can improve on