What was the reason behind your last break up?

138

Most Helpful Guy

• Since we were long distance was we had trust issues. She couldn’t trust me enough that I wasn’t flirting with platonic friends and I really didn’t. I went to a concert one year with a female friend and when she find out, she got really upset and I kept doing things she didn’t want me to do. The distance didn’t help to build the trust. I kept forcing things to make us think we were happy. I forced my solutions instead of finding a solution with her that we both agreed on. If it wasn’t my way, I wouldn’t agree to it. I was torn apart for two months and I kept crying almost every day. Even though I’ve moved on now, I still miss her a bit and there is a certain mall I refuse to go to because she came to visit me one year for just two days and we were at that mall. We only ever met that one time. She was gonna come see me again but things set her back from doing so. As the years passed, things for us got worse. If I ever go back to that mall again, I’ll just go back to crying again due to those memories we had together in person... I truly regret everything, but she couldn’t take it anymore despite me trying to fix everything after three years.

Most Helpful Girls

• I was dumped a week ago... because he wasn't happy, I didn't know how to adult and he said he was sick of looking after me, I have bad anxiety, I don't help out at his grandparents enough when I'm over which is bullshit, age gap etc etc

• I was unhappy, I had intense depression which he wasn't helping with at all and i just hated the relationship