Should I confront the girl who ghosted me?

I was ghosted recently for no reason by someone i talked to for almost a year. I walk past this girl on campus often and every time i see her i get frustrated. I was wondering if stopping her and confronting her on what she did be a good idea and help with closure.

412

Most Helpful Guys

• Need more info?
    Did you date?
    Did you ask her out?
    Was she a friend or acquaintance?

In my experience when something like this happens (cut off/ghosting) it’s because either she thinks you have feelings for her and they’re not reciprocated or someone else is involved spreading rumours (lies) about you

• You won't get anything out of it, it'll just be awkward and embarrassing, much more for you than for her, because she doesn't fucking care and nothing you say or do is gonna make her care and so you'll just be in the same exact position you're already in now. Only with less of your dignity.

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn’t really any point. She ghosted you precisely because she wanted to avoid the confrontation that comes with telling someone you are no longer interested in talking to them.

If you ask her, she’ll just lie to you, saying ‘oh I had personal issues in my life’ or ‘I needed some space to myself.’