Should I confront the girl who ghosted me?

I was ghosted recently for no reason by someone i talked to for almost a year. I walk past this girl on campus often and every time i see her i get frustrated. I was wondering if stopping her and confronting her on what she did be a good idea and help with closure.

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Need more info?
    Did you date?
    Did you ask her out?
    Was she a friend or acquaintance?

In my experience when something like this happens (cut off/ghosting) it’s because either she thinks you have feelings for her and they’re not reciprocated or someone else is involved spreading rumours (lies) about you

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't get anything out of it, it'll just be awkward and embarrassing, much more for you than for her, because she doesn't fucking care and nothing you say or do is gonna make her care and so you'll just be in the same exact position you're already in now. Only with less of your dignity.

Should I confront the girl who ghosted me?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn’t really any point. She ghosted you precisely because she wanted to avoid the confrontation that comes with telling someone you are no longer interested in talking to them.

If you ask her, she’ll just lie to you, saying ‘oh I had personal issues in my life’ or ‘I needed some space to myself.’

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nah... the closure was her ghosting on you. Don't make it worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wasting your time, she literally won't care. She'll probably deny it and keep walking on.

The issue sounds like you talked to her for a year without asking her out so she thought you were too much of a pussy and she ghosted you cause she felt like it was a chore replying to your texts.

0|0
    0|0
  • So sad.. no there really isn't a point. She ghosted you because she didn't have the balls to tell you the truth, that she isn't interested.. women like that are worthless and unworthy of respect in my opinion.. taking the cowards way out..

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure but font do it expecting to hear somthing you like if any thing and don't do it in a way that makes u look like you are forcing her to talk to you

1|1
    0|0
  • Why bother. She chose to stop talking to you. Best thing for you to do it to move on with your life and pursue someone else

1|2
    0|0
  • Don't bother, she thinks you're a dud. Just find one that thinks you're not.
    "Closure"? Ya gotta be kidding. You're acting like a 12yo girl.

0|2
    1|0
  • Nah... Don't give her the time of day... Move on and learn from this ugly lesson.
    She's a jerk... 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but don't do it too aggressively. If she doesn't want to talk to you, don't force the issue.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm sorry that she doesn't share your feelings but you need to respect her wishes if she made it clear she isn't interested in communicating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you really want to know. Be ready for something you might not want to hear though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't bother

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It could make it worse

0|0
    0|0
  • Using a tire iron on her will get you applause from 80% of men

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes