I want her back, but she believed I was going to turn into her abusive ex. What should I do?

Hello, here is what is happening to me:

The girl I was dating, she was coming from a past abusive relationship before we started dating. And everything that occurred in her past began to come into our current relationship. I was being compared to him, and she was knit-picking certain things about me that reminded her of him, and she truly believed I would end up being him but I would never ever do what he did to her.

So she asked for a break during the beginning of the 4th month being together, and then she did break up with me. I told her that I would never be him, but what I showed her or did would not make a difference. I asked her if this is what she really wanted, and she said yes. I had to let her go.

I haven't talked to her or seen her in a week. I do miss her. And I do want her part of my life. She even blocked me on all platforms, but still has a picture of me with her and her family online that I can view. I miss her, the way we would talk to each other, how we would do things together and the places we would go and spend time together. All of the little things about her, I miss. I loved her.

What more do I do? I don't want to push her away.
2
1