What do you think is the BIGGEST reason for a breakup happening?

What do you believe the main reason is?

*I only add option C because some people talked about this on one of my recent Takes on breakups and while I might not entirely agree with it I do think it's interesting and could be kinda true.
  • Differences got in the way/Arguing
  • Cheating
  • The woman had other guys lined up
    Vote C
  • Someone lost interest
    Vote D
  • Both sides just drifted apart
    Vote E

1013

Most Helpful Guys

• You don’t understand marriage, and that too is part of our problem. There are many reasons for an increase in divorce. If I could lead my live over, I would never have sex outside of marriage and never look at pornography. It is said and in my case is true you take every sex partner and every fantasy to the bedroom with you and this adversely effects your relationship and sexual behavior with the one person you have chosen to be with until you die.

Your life partner is your best friend, for the man the sexiest lady, for a girl the greatest man. This is way we should not get into sexual relations without being committed to the relationship. Marriage is commitment.

Marriage is unconditional not love. Marriage is not just great sex. When you marry it is for life, no matter what life gives; sickness, health, poverty, wealth, joy or sorrow. No matter what you are committed to each other. There is no excuse for dissolving this union of too people. This takes commitment, you are both committed to make the marriage work at all times in all ages. Looks change, sex changes, but commitment last for a lifetime.

So, the bottom line is people are getting together (married) without making a commitment to assure the marriage lasts.

• Women love opportunistically. If they are not happy they will move on and do the big upgrade. The problem with that is the problems are often fixable but a lot of women are not interested in trying to fix them. Then you have the all too common problem with cheating which ties in with the women love opportunistically theory.

Most Helpful Girls

• First off, why does option C say, "women?"
    Not to be that person, but you should have said "person" instead since guys can do the same...

As for reason? I mean realistically it depends on each individual, but I'd say lost of interest, because it can really covers everything to an extent.

Think about it:

•If you lose interest in a partner, you start picking fights with the other person and arguing until you breakup.

•If you're no longer interested in your partner, you start to look at others, flirt, and possibly cheat.

•And if someone has guys or girls on the side, or finds someone else they're interested in, they lose interest in their current partner and leave them.

• I explained why I said women.

Your answers are pretty much all the ones I laid out. I just wanna know what people think the BIGGEST reason is.

• 6d

I'd say it's harder for guys to lead women on than it is vice versa. Outside of harem anime I dont too often see legions of girls throwing themselves at a guy unless he is rich, famous, and incredibly handsome. An average guy isn't going to have that happen to him any time soon. Meanwhile for an average girl its certainly easier. Common? Probably not but certainly easier