Having a hard time getting over a classmate, thoughts?

I find myself having a hard time getting over a classmate, even after trying a lot of the things most people recommend (finding a hobby, meeting with friends, etc). We were casually seeing one another for about two and a half months, and eventually I decided to call it off because it no longer felt like he was into me the same way he was at the start.

But now I'm having a hard time getting over him, especially since I have to see him all day, every day. It's been a month but he still occupies my mind, I'm always overly aware of him in class (it's a private college so we only have 11 people in the class, not really easy to avoid one another), and I'm constantly caving and ending up texting him to chat, since we didn't end on bad terms... We just ended.

I'm the kind of person that needs to cut something off completely to get over it, and it's just impossible to do that with him, especially since the class is all really close with one another and we all have a chat server we use to communicate with one another so I'm always in close contact. I just don't know what else I can do. Thoughts?
0
1