A question about an ex of mine? Does he have feelings for me or am I just crazy?

So me and this guy have been talking on and off for 4 years. No matter what has happened in life, we always gravitate back to each other. We are both in different relationships now, and they are going good. We still keep in touch quite every so often through messenger. Everyone seems to joke about him being my daughters father, even though she clearly isn’t. His girlfriend saw our messages of me telling him that people was calling him my baby daddy, and of course she got upset. He used to come see me still at work like twice a week, and would even text me and ask if I was there before he came. Before he got his girlfriend, he would always beg me to date him and would joke around and say “let’s just get married.” And he even told me while he was with his girlfriend that I should know I’m always gonna be his #1, and that he better always be mine. Well after his girlfriend saw the messages, I think she made him stop talking to me, because he would never come into my job without her after that. During that time, he sent me a friend request behind her back on HER Facebook page. I didn’t accept it at first, but later on I did. He called me at work one day and I asked him if he knew she requested me, and he said yeah he’s the one who sent it. That she didn’t know anything about it. Naturally I asked why he did it and he said he just wanted to see if I would accept it. I accepted it a little while after that, and commented on one of her pictures about how cute her animals were and he wrote me and asked if we were Facebook friends now and I said yeah, she seems cool. He said that he wanted to make sure we weren’t keeping secrets from him.. He tried to make me jealous bc he got a tattoo of her name on his arm, when he realized I was actually supportive of it, he acted like he got upset. He told me he could see himself getting married again, and I told him that was great & he should marry her if she makes him happy, and once again, he got mad and told me to “shut the fuck up.”
1
0