Ghosted... or breadcrumbed?

To make story quick. Met up with a guy for 3 weeks, had a great time, had sex, he went back home. After we separated I asked if we gonna stay in contact at least he promised yes for sure. After few days I texted him how is he doing, he replied but didn’t really hold a convo. Next time he texted me while he was drunk and said that he would never ignore me and likes talking to me a lot. I didn’t really take it serious so we just joked about it. So I text him again after not seeing him online for a week is he ok? He said he was just busy and I asked him does he really still want to keep in touch if not just tell me. He said his life is super hectic and he’s bad with responding so he will try to make a normal contact as possible. Silly me I said ok no worries. We talked on and on and then he completely disappeared. This Easter I sent him a happy Easter message, he was online and liking other things and never opened my message which I was quite offended because all I did was just wished him happy Easter. Then I asked him straight forward: “did I say anything wrong? You seem to ignore my messages on purpose and you’re not giving any feedback”? Still no response to this day. Do you think I’m crazy and asking too much? All I ask is how are you doing, nothing crazy. I don’t call him and I don’t swear at him. I asked him nicely does he still want to keep in contact. I never wanted anything from him because I know we will never be together it’s just impossible but I thought maybe we could be then pen pals because I liked talking to him and I said to him if he has any issues he can always chat with me. I don’t understand why would someone just string you along like this because I did nothing wrong to him and I was always super sweet to him.
Ghosted... or breadcrumbed?
Add Opinion