How can I stop thinking about my ex girlfriend and move on with my life?

Please Please Please help me if you can. I have wasted 2 years of my life. On this girl that does not care about me at all. I was ghosted and blocked on everything from my ex. I tried to go no contact i held strong for 4 months but the intensity of my thoughts just increased. I tried messaging her and asking if she could talk to me about the break-up and our time together. To maybe see if that could help to solve the confusion of everything. She told me she does not care about me. I just can't figure out why? someone who said they loved me can cut me off ditch me and act like they hate me. When i dont even know i did anything. I really cared for my ex and it did not work out but i dont know why she did all this. But either way i need to get over this. The pain has subsided but this girl is the first person i think of everyday when i wake up and when i sleep. This is torture and so hard to be left like i was and nothing will change it so i need to help to just forget? I feel ashamed of myself almost that my mind is being dominated by this. I have hooked up a lot tried everything. But i can't get her out of my mind. But the worst thing is. If i ever meet another girl and one day another girl says she loves me. I will always know i could be ghosted and she could just vanish and never talk to me again just like my first girlfriend. So as a result im scared to really have another relationship and more so i just can't afford to waste that type of time again for someone who does not care about me.
1
0