I feel very depressed and just need someone around my age to talk to, please help?

So I am 19 years old, college freshman. Recently I just got ghosted by my now ex boyfriend who I was with for 2 and a half years. He lives in Washington and I live in GA. Last thing I remember my ex telling me was, “I want to go to the gym more” when he was barely talking to me then and ghosted me. I felt so happy with him that it really breaks my heart that he did this to me of leaving and not giving me any closure and I’m very upset. We were going to spend the summer together even (I’ve met him 3 times before). Now I am in the middle of finals weeks and am very stressed, tired, upset, possibly depressed. My mom woke me up at 2 am saying that she couldn’t wake me up and I’m so upset about that. I woke up with that hot gross feeling (I might have a fever from not sleeping much and being upset I don’t know) now I have work In 6 hours and am very upset and didn’t even eat anything for dessert since it’s late and I don’t know what to do to stop feeling upset. I just need someone to talk to but it’s so late. What do I do?
12
2