How do I move past this and stop it from hurting so much?

My boyfriend of three years and I had a lot of problems. I feel that he cheated on me multiple times (in the past, when we would fight, within a day- sometimes less of that fight and sudden exclaimations of "it's over!" He would be in a relationship or living with another girl, same girl every time). He would say "well, we weren't together so it's not cheating". Regardless of weather it was or wasn't, I forgave him everytime he would come back, usually after a few weeks or so. The other day this same girl called me and I heard over the phone a conversation between her and him saying 'babyyyyy come over"-her (it was like 2am) "I thought you didn't want me to"-him, "but I missss you"- her "aw I miss you too"-him. I was in shock and could barely breathe, I called him and he eventually came over. He told me I made up this entire conversation and never even got a call from her. Then he stormed off and took all his things. I've recieved 3 more calls from her (one of which spoke of him leaving my place and taking his stuff with him: which confirms these were recent conversations I was being made to overhear) when he actually answers my calls he is rude and tells me im nothing but a liar and why do I care even if he is seeing her, because despite me opening my home to him, him staying with me for the last 6 months, saying he loves me, sleeping with me and swearing up and down she is out of his life for good to the point where he actually gets mad at me when I hesitate to believe him - he never actually gave us the title of being in a commited relationship again. He did fully know I percieved it as one and he went above and beyond to lead me to that perception. Now I'm beyond heartbroken. I know I should be glad he's gone and that karma is the bitch he is now with, but all I can think about is them together, happy and me who clearly never was loved.. I can't stop hurting and wishing he were here. How do I move on and get over this pain im in?
How do I move past this and stop it from hurting so much?
Add Opinion