Should I dump, no contact, or block his number?

I been seeing a guy for over 6 months. It was good from the beginning until few month ago hasn't been good. I tried talking to him to ask what we are because when we would go out he would leave me alone and find him flirting with other girls right in front of me. Before he would introduce me as his girlfriend. He would start arguing with me and avoid the conversation. He would text me everyday asking me how my day was and how am i. he would text me frequently as usual but never ask to hang out anymore. He told me a week ago we should talk. He asked me to hang out with him at his place but he pretty much seemed liked he wanted to hook up. The next day when i left he told me I didn't talk to him about us. I told him i forgot because i had a feeling it would be another fight. lately i been texting him and ask him if we can talk. i wouldn't hear from him til the next day. he said we could later but never did. i tried contacting him but he keeps ignoring me. should i dump, no contact, or block him?
Should I dump, no contact, or block his number?
Add Opinion