How to let go of anger and disgust towards my abusive ex boyfriend in order to move on and be happy and free?

I dated this guy for a little less than a year. He was my first ever real boyfriend. I’m 24. It started out like the most amazing thing I had ever experienced, I thought I met my husband. Then the manipulation started, he took me through complete shit, and it ended very very badly. Now that I’ve been out a month, I see all the truth and him in clear light and all the abuse and manipulation I endured and had placed upon myself, until the end.

Now, online and to others and his future girlfriends I’m sure, he’ll play the victim like he had to me. He turns everything on others and makes everyone else out to be the monster he is. I see him online posting still today, passive aggressively without mentioning my name, but referring to me as a shitty dishonest person, toxic, the list goes on. And how he’s just looking for someone good, etc. To my friends and his other exes who I’ve talked with it’s laughable, and it is to me too since we all know the truth but I still am harboring a lot of disgust, hatred, and anger towards him. I find myself having heated conversations with him in my head. I want to let go. How do I?
3
0