What to do with memories of ex?

What to do with memories of ex?
So my ex broke up with me 24 days ago after 6 months and I still can’t move on at all.

Context:
she was my first kiss, first person I loved, first person I cuddled with, I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with this girl. We broke up because she wanted space to work on her mental health and distance was effecting me already. (We met in a psych ward) she said once she was better she would message me and we could be friends and potentially try again.

So I've tried to start improving myself so when / if :( she comes back I can have the best chance of being with her again, but when I’m trying to sleep all I can think of is her. But I don’t know if I should try forget her because of the chance of getting back together and they are my happiest memories in my whole life... but it hurts to remember

what do you all think I should do?
What to do with memories of ex?
1
1