Does she still like me or just being nice?

My ex is being nice to me at work. She was never this nice to me in a while. When we talk she is nice and not sound mad at me and it's also calm. Sometimes it sounds sad. I see her looking my way a lot even if she knows I'm right there. I think sometimes she gives me little smiles too. Yesterday I was closing the back doors of the green houses at work. I did a few and out of nowhere she started doing it. She did it on her own. No one asked her to help. When have a chain at the entrance we put up and down for opening and closing. As we were leaving yesterday, she was ahead of me and put the chain down to leave. I expected her to drive right off and I would of put the chain back up. But she waited for me to put the chain back up. She knew I was right behind her but she waited for me to leave to put it up. She was looking in the opposite direction of me when I drove past her but I thought I saw her take a deep breath when I drove by. I know it's work and she might be being nice because of it but could her being nice mean more?
Does she still like me or just being nice?
Add Opinion