Boyfriend of nearly two years dumps me and has sex with another girl the same day. How do I cope?

We were together for 22 months. Known each other for 3 years. We live together. He breaks up with me over a fight and leaves me so I have to Uber home. I come home. Wait for us to cool down around the corner and when I drive by the house there is another car in the driveway. He has always said he would contact other women or have sex on fights when he said it was over and the come back and say he was just saying it to hurt me so I assumed he was doing that, but I call him over and over. He tells me what is going on. He called over fuck buddy, but also on past break he claims he had sex with some girl he wants to date... how do I deal? How do I breath? How do I move forward?
2
3