What should I do about my ex?

Hi, me and my girlfriend of 4 years broke up about a year ago as I had to figure some things out in my own life. We have been in regular contact for the past 6 months with me trying to re establish a friendship to eventually get back together. I've hurt her in the past by being emotionally cold while figuring my shit out and not communicating it well. This hurt her and put her into a dark place with anxieties about our relationship. She has grew distant but the past couple of months we have met up three times to discuss things. Twice out the three we slept together. The last time I saw her was a fun date with lots of touching and kissing and sex but after I left she ghosted me then eventually saying we should both move on then eventually changed her number while keeping her old WhatsApp active. I've sent her a letter explaining myself along with flowers but still it hasn't sparked a reaction. I'm wondering what I can do from here if anything. I don't understand how the last date was so touchy feely and a day long of fun then nothing. I understand she's been hurt and fearful of it happening again which I've tried reassuring her in the letter it won't. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.
What should I do about my ex?
Add Opinion