URGENT HELP GUYS🤦‍♂️😔I just found out my long term boyfriend has applied same uni as the girl he likes why?

We been together for 3 years and more were not in a good position and argue all the time. His mom likes me a lot but she doesn't know about us being on and off hence why he's with me. He keeps it to himself.

We're on and off and he stil is confused about where he stands. Then I found out he applied uni the other girl goes to and it's over 1 hour drive. I can't believe he's doing that and why? We not breaking up even tho we're on bad terms so he's basically taken n single 😂omg.

But then he applied same uni as her why man he's still with me only cause we're serious and time and money investment such as gifts etc.
4
2