Is my ex trying to get back together with me?

She broke up with me at the start of March. I had the knee jerk reaction of trying to talk it out and getting back together the day immediately after it happened, but stopped trying to reach out to her after that day.

I did not contact her since. She blocked me on snapchat. Then this past Sunday she followed me on IG after seeing photos of me skydiving and eve liked them. Then on Wednesday she told me she would be back in the state at the end of the month for her birthday for a whole month.

I just answered to be polite, but made no mention of meeting up or setting a date and time to meet when she comes back. I want to say these are signs, but I am keeping her arms length away since I am not eager to let her back in. She will have to work for it and prove she changed since even though she did the breakup, she had a fair amount of nasty flaws
1
1