Do you still have a hard time listening to the MAIN song you and your ex always listened to?

I promise im over these dudes but damn i can't even enjoy the songs anymore 😂 One guy and i always sang “Ice Cream Paint Job” when we were getting back together. Another and i sang Daniel Caesars “Get You” and Lenny Williams “I Love You” and Jessie Reyes “Apple Juice” and Meek Mill “Dangerous”. Then this other was Chainsmokers “Paris” and Julia Michaels “Issues”. Then this other was Ashanti “Happy”. Someone else was Boyz II Men “I’ll Make Love To You” and Lady GaGas “Shallow”. Even my long term crush was The Script “The Man Who can't Be Moved.” Damn these songs 😂🙈 i love them but they make me tear up so i have to turn them off midway. Yet i can still sing all the “breakup” songs that led to My demise with each of them like Queen Naija “Karma” and PNb Rock “Selfish” and Flipp Dinero “Leave Me Alone” and The Weeknd “Angel” and little Uzi Vert “XO Tour Life” and Doobie Brothers “What a Fool Believes” and Mariah Carey “A No No” and Drake “Mob Ties”. However the last guy was a bit different. I can't stop singing Kiana Leade “Ex”. Also which song do u think he's listening to lmao. I’d assume XxTentacion “Sad” or little Uzi Vert “The Way Life Goes” because i sang both when down and out last year.
#FeelFreeToList #BreakupSongs
31
14