Its been a month now , and I can't get over my ex , always in my mind , is it natural?

Let me first tell u , maybe its weird to say , i broke up with my ex girlfriend a month ago she doesn't want me anymore , because i hurt her , and it was my fault actually , i tried to take her back a lot because i love her , but she told me i dont trust u anymore im sorry , the weirdest thing is that we dated like for 1 month, and it wasn't like real ''date' its a long distance relationship , but i usually believe in long distance relationshio as long as couple trust each other , she was nice to me , and i was nice to her , we shared things , we shared love etc , now i can't get over her , i always think like ' omg i can't find someone like her she is nice etc ' thats my problem i did something wrong but not in purpose , so i need your help guys , what should i do to forget her
3
4