Am I overreacting for leaving my boyfriend after he gave me Chlamydia?

So 2 weeks ago Planned Parenthood has free sti and std testing at my college. I hadn’t been tested in a while and decided I should get tested although I was for sure I didn’t have anything. Fast forward to last Wednesday and PP is calling me telling I came back positive for Chlamydia. Immediately and naturally I call my boyfriend of 5 months and I tell him that I have it and that I think he gave it to me since me and him had unprotected sex about a month prior. He insisted and swears he didn’t give me anything and that it could had been my last boyfriend. That’s highly unlikely though because back in 2018 about a month before our break up I got tested and came back negative for STI’s. I had only had one sexual partner between my ex and current boyfriend and we didn’t have penetrative sex. He rubbed me down there and that was it. Then I remembered when my boyfriend was my friend he was telling me that he had a pretty active sexual life and had sex with multiple women but I didn’t care the past is the past right? Well, then I was having an epiphany and remembered him telling me “My ex girlfriend was cheating and caught Chlamydia but I came back clean.” I told him to get tested just in case to see that he doesn’t have it and insists he is clean. I think he should just to make sure. I am very tempted to break up with him since he doesn’t want to get tested and SWEARS that he is clean but at the same time I feel like I need some insight. Would you leave him if you were me?
7
1