Whats my socially awkward college ex-bf? Did he give me closure, want me back but won’t admit bc of pride? Is he very clingy still super into me?

I met my ex at a party and he asked for my number. Then we dated for a month and broke up in January. He apologized over text. A week later, he tried to apologize to me at a Chinese club party. I ignored him and was drunk. He sat on the couch the entire time and saw me flirting. He got jealous and left. Thought he got the message, but in Feb at another Chinese party he showed up again. In March, we had a face to face talk. He explained that his high school ex texted him and wanted him back. He said the girl told me he couldn’t talk to other girls but he’s talking to my gfs. Then, he asked if I wanted a bf/gf relationship which isn’t his business. In the end, he said if u have anymore questions come ask me. Then, he started showing up at frat parties I went to. He said the parties were coincidences. He said he was aware I would go there but he just wanted to have fun. In March, at an off campus party, he showed up again and when I turned around he was dancing with a girl in front of me left that girl after I ignored him my friends said that. Last Sat, he showed up at the last frat party. I saw a cute guy and we made out like two times. Then, he played beer pong and asked my ex. The guy was like brb gotta pee. Then my ex came to me when I was drunk and asked if we’re cool. I said what many times. Then he was like I got no problems with u. Then we had a face to face talk yesterday. When I asked him what he wanted he was like what do u mean. Then he was like I don’t want b on bad terms. I was like u want b friends or what. Then he changed topics. He talked about how a sober girl made out with him and how he broke up with his high school ex. Then he asked about my summer plans, the clubs I would join next year, and whether I would apply to the business school. It was awkward I wanted it to b short but he made it last over an hour. He didn’t ask what I wanted. He said he didn’t relationships cuz that meant less time with guys. In the end, he was like I gotta study.
3
1