He dumped me and blocked me... how to move on? Will he ever get back?

Was dating a guy for 7 months. Thought he was into me. We had a good time together. One fine day he stops texting and meeting me. When i happened to ask him about what was bothering him, he said he is in a relation with some1 else. At 1st i was in denial and thought he is distancing me away as we did seem to be getting serious. So i thought il just give him space and be friends with him. we would text each other just twice/thrice a month then. But recently i came to know from his social media that infact he is in a relation and that too with his ex. Its been 4 months since we last met each other. So i happened to recently ask him if he would like to meet up casually as a friend. He said he will never meet me and when i tried to insist, he blocked my number. Few days back i contacted him from another number just to wish him on his bday and he blocked me there too. I know that such behaviour from him is rude and immature. He was the one who played with my feelings and then dumped me for his ex without even letting me know. But i still miss him as i just remember the good memories with him. Somewhere i keep expecting that he will realise and text me 1 day. But other side i know he is too practical and will never come back. Dont know how to completely get over him and give up the hope that he will ever contact me again. I just wish he had stayed friends
5
2